Wednesday, April 25, 2007

More Yarn and a cool hat pattern

The online delivery status of about 10 skeins of yarn I bought on Ebay says delievered, but my oh so slow mail room on campus doesn't have it yet (They do. They are just lazy and haven't sorted the mail yet) I'm so excited to get it and play with it! I can't remember what brand the royal blue yarn is, but the red yarn is...blanked on that brand too! Oh well, I should have it in my hands soon enough!

I did already start on my darted tank. Shine Worsted from Knit Picks is so amazingly soft! I can't wait to get it done and be able to wear it. I just know I will feel oh so glamourous when I put it on! The color is truly amazing, but a little scarey for me. I don't wear orange; plain and simple, I don't wear orange. I thought it was going to have a few more brown tones than it doesn, but it is actaully very similar in color to a shirt I do already own. Plus, I was working on it last night at my boyfriends house and he said it will really look good on me, so I felt reassured that I will be able to pull it off. (He has more fashion sense then most girls, so I trust him!) Then I was think of how fabulous it will look paired with my white/wheat colored jeans from Express! Now I really can't wait to wear it!

I found a fabulous hat patter at Stitch Diva. Go check it out!

On a more solem note, a family member is struggling with cancer right now, and the family is taking it hard. Now when I say family it is my step-mother's family, but they are my family and when one person in your family hurts we all feel the pain. I don't know if anyone actually reads this, but if by some change you happen to come across this please say a prayer for Mark.

No comments: