Friday, April 6, 2007

Easter Snow

WOW the week went by fast, and Oklahoma is experiencing snow in April! Crazyness I say, crazyness! I had to get up at 4:30 this morning to take my bf to the airport, I went back to sleep, and now I'm at work. I've done way too much for it to not even be 9:00 AM yet! Now on to knitting...



I bought a beatiful skein of cotton yarn that was kettle dyed in Uruguay. The brand of the yarn is Manos de Uruguay (Hands of Uruguay). I also bought #5 Bryspun circular needles, and a shrug pin thingy (not sure what it's called). As you can see I started imediately on the shurg I bought the yarn for, but sadly I had to rip that out (plus a little bit more) because I was some how off by a few stitches in the middle section, but all is well and I've already gotten about that much more knitted again. Here's a close up of the yarn and shrug stick. All of my new goodies were bought at the Gourmet Yarn Co, which by the way is a fabulous yarn store. I bought the pattern for the shrug at Glampyre Knits. The name of the shrug is the "One Skein Wonder". I should be able to finish it this weekend, and have pictures up next week. I will also be felting my purse this weekend, so pictures of that will be up to. Yea for FO's!
~ Happy Easter ~
~ Feliz Pascua ~

No comments: