Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Packages, Yarn, Patterns OH MY!

I finished my scarf yesterday. It is so beautiful. I'm just sad that it's spring and I'll have to wait at least 2 more seasons to wear it. Oh well, I'll just look and fawn over it.


I just realized after uploading the picture that it sort of looks like a breast cancer ribbon. I know a lady who has just finished her chemo and her hair is starting starting to grow back. She is the mother of my sorority big. She is an amazing woman who has come through this ugly disease, and I couldn't be more proud of her.




Here is the most wonderful thing of my day today. The weather was a bit gloomy today, but a nice temperature; howerver, this brighted my day! It is an order that I placed from Knit Picks: 7 skeins of Shine Worsted in Terra Cotta, 1 hank of hand-dyed merino wool Glossamer in Caribbean, and a book of five tank tops.

This is a close up of the yarn and the darted tank that I'm using the yarn for. I already started on it, but while taking these pictures my camera died, so I'll post progress pictures of the tank soon.

No comments: