Monday, May 7, 2007

Summer is here!..well at least for ME

Last week was finals week, and now I am completely finished with my first year of graduate school! I can't believe how fast it went by. This weekend was pretty busy. I went to my best friends graduation from undergrad, and next weekend I'll be going to my cousin's undergradute graduation from Austin College.

I don't have an WIP pictures, but I am finished with the front half of my darted tank, and have about 1/4 of the back done. Not much knitting got done this weekend because I was too busy, and worn out. I think the stress of the whole semester got to me, and I just need a break from doing really anything.


I found out that I will be teaching my own class at the ELS center. I'm a little nervous, but excited at the same time. Tomorrow I have to go in to help with the new students that are coming. Each session is 4 weeks long, so every 4 weeks we get new students. Then on Tuesday I will start teaching my class. It is beginning conversation, so it shouldn't be TOO hard. They have lots of resources, so I'm not completely on my own. We will just have to see how it goes.





Chau.

No comments: