Thursday, January 31, 2008

WIPs

Tah dah! The replacement needles that Crystal Palace Yarns sent me. Aren't they pretty. J/k. They have already proved to be much better than the other set. I am using them to knit my monkey socks. I have finished the third lace repeat on the first sock. I am really enjoying knitting these socks. I am even thinking about frogging the slip up sock to knit a second pair of monkey socks. I alreay am going to have to rip the toe out, and knit the foot more because they are too short.

This is my cool monkey. I am in love with the colors. It isn't stripping like I thought it would, but I like the way that it is turning out. This picture doesn't show it exactly, but I am getting blocks of greens and blocks of purple/blues. I am on the 4th lace repeat already. (In this picture I only have 1 lace repeat done.)

Here is the back of my Cinnabar Pullover. I am done with the waist shaping, and am ready to start the armhole decreases. This is going very quickly, but all the stockinette is a little boring. After the armhole shaping there is some short row shapping for the sholders, so maybe that will break up the boringness.
And last, but certainly not least, the Through the Keyhole Scarf. This picture reminds me of a sushi roll. Mmmm..sushi, I love sushi. I am really enjoying this knit, but with my other two projects it isn't getting the love and attention it deserves.

No comments: