Monday, January 14, 2008

Fingerless mittens are wonderful!


It took forever, but I finally got my Ravelry sidebar/progress bar to work. I didn't think I was ever going to get it to work. I got the code from another Ravelry user, because I couldn't get the one Casey did for me. I would rather the pictures take you to my Ravelry account, but flickr's ok. At least I got it to work!







I wanted to make a pair of fingerless mittens out of the Esperanza yarn I bought, but I couldn't find many patterns that use chunky yarn. I decided to design/create my own pattern. I feel pretty proud of it! It is simple, yet functional. This is just the first one. I will knit up the second one. I jotted down the pattern as I was making it up, so once I finish the pair I'll share it. I just need to come up with a cool name for them.

School started this week, so this will start to get busy. I already have my first reading assignment due Wednesday.

1 comment:

Hattie said...

Ooooh I like the Ravelry progress bars! Do you think you can send me the code? I tried getting it from Casey when the thread was open and no response. I'd love to have them. Oh yea and I LOVE the yarn you used on those mitts. Awesome colors.

Dunno if my email shows up but if you still have that code hangin around my email is chizzlesgirl@aol.com.