Friday, January 18, 2008

Impressed!

A representative from Crystal Palace Yarns left a message on my blog, and after talking to her via email she is going to send me a replacement set. First off, I have no idea how she found my blog, but I am really grateful that they are replacing my whole set of needles.


These socks are the ones I just finished! Aren't they great?! Just plain stockinette with a 1x1 ribbing at the top. I really want to start another pair, but there are two issues with that. 1. I don't have needles. 2. I really need to finish by boyfriends scarf that was suppose to be part of his Christmas gift. I told him I'd finish it after I was done with my socks. I guess I'd better do that. ;) I have a three day weekend, so I should be able to finish it. We get Monday off from school because of Martin Luther King Jr. day.

Yarn I used for the socks: Jojoland Melody. Needles: Crystal Palace Bamboo dpns 6", US1

Happy Weekend, Happy Knitting!

1 comment:

Hattie said...

Just to let ya know, the pattern for that mitten was from the selbuvotter book! I looooove it.