Thursday, January 24, 2008

FO's, Yarn, & New projects

Finished Objects
I finished my fingerless mittens. I really like the way that they turned out. For some reason the second one turned out a little looser than the first one, but not enough to make me re-knit it. :)




These are two dishrags that I finished last week. They are out of Sugar n' Cream. I think I used most of one ball to knit them both.


I also finished the Basketweave Scarf from Interweave Knits. I got it from Knitting Daily, so I'm not sure which issue it was originally published in. It is for my boyfriend. He already took it, so I didn't get to take a picture. I'll have to snap one of him wearing it!


Works In Progress
I bought yarn on Monday from SWAK In the City. I was planning on making the Tangled Yoke Cardigan, but I think this yarn will do better if I make the Cinnabar Pullover from Interweave Knits Fall 2007. I cast on about 3 times, but I think I finally got it right this time.












I also started the Through The Keyhole Scarf from The Knitter's Bible Knitted Accessories. I have about half of the center part of the scarf done. It is going really quickly. I am knitting it with Patons SWS. I really like the way the yarn feels. It is really smooth and silky.



Yarn

Loop -d- Loop Moss.


Patons SWS.


That's all for today. I'll try to get a picture of the Basketweave Scarf up soon.

No comments: