Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Let FREEDOM Ring

Today I went back to the eye dr., but did not see the lady from last week who said I was too young to be knitting. No one else said anything either, but I did knitting happily in public.

ON TO BIGGER NEWS!
I will be teaching my own ELS class as of TODAY! I will be teaching Travel English to intermediate students. I was a little nervous at first, but it went by not so slowly, and they seemed to like me. One of the students after walking in exclaimed "What a beautiful teacher we have". That made me feel good, and gave us all a laugh. She is from Tailand...very sweet and not shy girl.

Knitting is still going on, but not pictures. The Princess Wrap looks the same only longer. The socks are going well, but still slowly. Nicole hasn't gotten much attention as of late, but mabye this week/weekend since I'm off until Mondy - minus my class on Thursday afternoon-.

Well off to happy hour for a friends birthday gathering!


HAPPY EARLY 4TH!

BTW: Happy birthday to everyone who's got a birthday this week...I know 4.

No comments: