Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Sophie Purse - pre-felting

I bought the batteries for my camera, and took some pictures. :)
Here's my dog Chloe posing with Sohpie. She likes to lay on my knitting, but doesn't like to get her picture taken. She jumped off the couch right after I took this picture.

Here is a picture of it slung over my sholder. I knit the I-cord on US 11 dps because I didn't have size US 10.5. However, I think I like it being a bit bigger. I'll just have to see the end result after I felt it.





Here's an upclose view of the I-cord handles.
I should have time this weekend to felt. I really hope so, because I really want to use this purse. I'm thinking about making another one as a Christmas present. If I do, I'm thinking about using Cascade 220. I forgot how much I LOVE working with wool!

1 comment:

Hattie said...

Oh I love the colors in that! So pretty! I felted yesterday and it's drying now. I'm anxious for it to dry since I need it as a template for the lining...

It's going to be wicked cute when you're done!