Friday, October 26, 2007

Misti Fairies

Well it's been a long week, and the weekend isn't going to be much better. My roommate and I are moving to a new apartment this weekend, so that's all we will be doing. The two apartments aren't very far apart, so that's good. My parents are coming into town to help, and I have a few friends that have agreed to help. I'm really excited about being in a new apartment, but don't want to move my stuff. I wish there was some sort of moving fairy. :)

I bought some new yarn. It is Misti International Chunky Alpaca from a ravelry user. Her name is Julie. She was a pleasure to buy from. She has some more yarn for sale/trade, so go over and see if she has anything you like. The color of the Misit is black w/ a little bit of red in it. It is a very pretty yarn. I don't think I would have picked it out in a yarn shop, but I'm really glad I got it.

No comments: