Saturday, October 20, 2007

Farmer's Market

This morning I went to the Edmond Fall Farmer's Market. I was a lot of fun, and I thought I'd share what I got. The candle is a soy candle that smells OOOOOHHHHH so good. I lit is as soon as I got home. I would have bought more, but since I'm moving in a week I thought I'd wait to get more. It has all natural/biodigradable ingrediants, and is hand made by a lady from Edmond. She also sells soy lotions, but I've got to many lotions as it is right now. :) The next picture is of the produce I got. The apples are JonaGold, and are really good. As you can see, I also got some sweet potatoes and zuccini (sp?). The sweet pototoes are for my boyfriend. He loves them.













The knitting is just an idea. I'm not starting a new project, just trying to figure out what to do with the yarn. I love the yarn, but I just don't know what it's going to be. Right now I'm thinking is going to be a scarf.

1 comment:

Hattie said...

Yeah soy candles are the best. I got some from QVC and I have this lemon creme pie one and OMG it smells soooo good. That one and there is a Freesia one that I love as well. Strong enough to smell but not overpowering.