Tuesday, October 16, 2007

FO...but still no pictures

I finished the Sophie Bag on Sunday, and I just need to felt it. Now, I have to find the time. School's picking up again, so finding free time is hard. I've had a nice break from heavy school work/classes (I only had 1 class last week).

My goal is to work on WIPs, and not to start anything new. We'll see how that goes. :) A more pressing goal is to take some pictures and post them; however, that would require me to remember to buy batteries for my camera.

Edit: The Brioche Stitch is kicking my butt. I saw it a while back, and then Wendy from Knit and Tonic gave a tutorial on it today. I tried her way, and then the 'conventional' way. I can't get either to work right. Wendy's I totally don't get, but maybe with a little more practice with the other way I might get it. I'm using the yarn I bought in August in Minnesota, Reynolds Caviar. It's a thick and thin yarn, so maybe I should try a smooth yarn instead. I want to make a scarf with it, and thougth the brioche stitch would spice it up a little. Well, I'm going to get back to my homework (reading) and oolong tea from Taiwan.

1 comment:

Hattie said...

Yay! I can't wait to see it, I just decided tonight to make one too, because I'm going to have an extra skein of cascade 220. Except it's plain brown...so I have to find like an intarsia pattern to add to it in another color and make things interesting.

Get those batteries girl!