Sunday, August 12, 2007

Vacation Knitting & Yarn p0rn

I finished the back of my Sleeveless Tuxedo Shirt, and I've started on the front. I'm really excited to get it finished so that I can wear it! I finished the back while on vacation, and would have done more, but I forgot to take more yarn....duh. I worked on other WIP's, but nothing got finished. I did realize that I actually have to work on Nicole for her to get done. :) I did pick up some yarn while on vacation too from Yarnworks of Minnesota. I got two skeins of Patons Classic Wool Merino, and two skeins of Reynolds Caviar. I don't remember their colorways. The wool is brown, and the caviar is mostly purple w/ shades of pink/blue and gold thread throughout. Both gorgeous, and great prices!

1 comment:

Stitch-ay Woman said...

The juxtaposition of those two yarns immediately made me think of the Thick-and-Thin Cardigan Coat from Fitted Knits (Stefanie Japel).
Nice color choices!