Monday, August 20, 2007

p2tog tbl - wtf??

IT'S ALMOST DONE!







Back - check
Front - check

First lace insert - check

Second lace insert - cast on











The yarn I'm using to knit my Sleeveless Tuxedo Shirt, Filati Bamboo yarn, hasn't been easy going on the lace panel inserts. It has been fabulous for all the rest; in rev St, but since it has almost no give, doing the yo's, and p2tog tbl. Nothing against Filati Bamboo yarn, I just doubt I'll use it in the future for anything that requires a lot of lace type sts.
To the right is a close up of the front.


I did figure out what p2tog tbl was after referring to my handy-dandy "The Knitter's Handbook". At first I thought it was going to be really hard, but it turned out being fairly easy.

1 comment:

Romi said...

It's looking great!