Thursday, August 16, 2007

So close, yet so far...

to being finished with my Sleeveless Tuxedo Shirt!!! I'm getting so excited about finishing it. The back is currently being blocked. I was smart and did it before going to bed, and ignored it this morning, so hopefully by the time I get home from work it will be dry. With the heat we've been having down here in the southern midwest I could put it outside and I'm sure it'd dry in 10 minutes!!! Two days ago it was 104..yuck! I don't like cold weather, but gosh..104 degrees is a bit much! But I digress... I am just about done with front piece minus the lace insert. I am half way done with the armhole shaping.

I am holding my new yarns hostage, so I will have some easy/mindless knitting once school starts, but I want to play with it sooo bad! It is sitting on my coffee table looking so pretty and cozy! I am still trying to wrap my head around school starting next week! I do feel like I've had a nice, somewhat long summer. I did work the majority of the summer, but I got a few breaks here and there. My trip to Minnesota was very relaxing, and going to Rio Bravo, Mexico on the mission trip was an unforgettable experience.

Well, back to work....

No comments: