Monday, December 3, 2007

Peeking up from the books to say hello.

Hello. I've been lost amongst books, books, laptops, computer labs, research, statistics, and more. There is only 1 weeks of classes left and then finals week, eek! In between highlighting, lesson plan making, and writing I've managed to get a few knitted rows in here and there on Christmas gifts. Over the weekend I managed to get about 3/4 the way done one of them, so I feel pretty good about that. Plus, I actually did some studying/homework too! However, I didn't managed to get any pictures. Go figure. I'll try to take/post some this week, but I cannot promise anything.

On other non-knitting related topics, check out this blog http://micahyav.blogspot.com/. It's my cousin's blog. He is spending a year in Kenya doing different sorts of mission work. He's been there since August, and normally has lots to talk about.

No comments: