Saturday, November 17, 2007

Knitting will make it go by faster.


My little girl, Chloe, went to the vet today to get her 6 month check up and vaccinations. About 45 minutes after I picked her up she had a bad reaction. Her face swelled up about twice it's normal size and got bumps on her head. I took her back to the vet, and they are taking care of her now. She's going to be okay, but I feel so bad. I don't remember the last time I was home without her running around, or sleeping next to me. It's been almost 3 hours, and they still haven't called. They are giving her medication through an IV. They are keeping her to watch her, and make sure she's okay. They are suppose to call me when I can come pick her up, but it's taking forever! I just keep knitting my sock, but had to take a break because my fingers are starting to hurt. I love her, and can't wait to bring her back home.





This is the scarf that I've been working on. I just need to decided if I need to make it longer.

1 comment:

Octopus Knits said...

Oh, my! I hope Chloe is OK! The scarf looks nice : )