Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Christmas Knitting

1.5 Christmas gifts DONE.


I finished the first sock for my dad. I really hope it will fit him. I
am pretty sure it will, but I won't know for sure until he tries it on. I am just about done with the ribbing for the cuff on the second one. I am really happy with how the first one turned out, and I hope the second one will be even better. Am I sure that my dad will get both completed socks on time? No, but I don't think he'll mind too much. I am having Christmas with my dad and stepmom this weekend, so I have a little less time.
The purple purse to the right is a gift for my sister. The pattern is from Magknits.com, Sophie Purse. It turned out SO cute. I like it a lot better than the first one I did for me. It is still drying right now. I have one more Sohpie Purse to knit for my mom. Her's will be a little different because she wants the handles a litttle different, and for it to have a flap.
Well, I'd better get to work. Happy Christmas Knitting.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments: