Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Yarn lust

I was just reading Yarn Harlot's blog. She is working on some socks with yarn from Lotus Yarn. Of course, I clicked the link to their Etsy shop, and am now lusting for this yarn! It is soo yummy and gorgeous!

I finished one of my christmas gifts last night. It is for my sister. I don't think that she reads this, but just in case she does I'm not going to post what it is. Well, it not technically completely finished, but almost. I have the few last details to finish on it. I am really please with how it it turning out, and can't wait to see the real finished product. It was such a quick knit too!

Other Christmas news!! I am going the day after Christmas to Juarez, MX where my boyfriend is from. We are going skiing with some of his family. We get to stay in a cabin. I am SO extremely excited! Now, if I could just concentrate on finishing the semester......

No comments: