Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I started this last night.....

This is my re-start "first" sock. It is knit out of J-Knits Superwash-Me Light sock yarn which is 100% superwash merino wool. I bought it at my LYS, but they have an online store too. The colorway is Cincinnati. I'm knitting it on size US1's....aka....toothpicks. It's sort of slow going, but I like it a lot. The pattern is a free one from Posh Yarn. I like it a lot. It is a good, easy pattern to follow, but it's not boring.

I have other WIP pics, but not here at work.


My mission trip to Rio Bravo, Mexico was amazing. I had so much fun, and our group was able to provide two new homes to two families. One of the families was around my age (early 20's) and had two young children. The other family were in their late 40's and also had two children, but one was 20 and the other was 4. Both families were so grateful and happy to have a better place to live. I just hope that they can see God's work and now our mission teams.

I didn't get as much knitting as I wanted to get done on my trip. I was just way to exhausted every night to knit much.

More pics soon. I promise!

God bless!

No comments: