Monday, April 14, 2008

What to do when you...

don't want to go to class because you are bummed about not getting an interview for a job that you really wanted:

1.) Soak & block your Princess Wrap that you finished this weekend, and take pictures.

2.) Take pictures of your nearly completed Monkey Socks.

3.) Take pictures of yourself wearing your almost completed Cinnabar Pullover.

4.) Post on your blog.

5.) Upload imaged on Flickr.

That's what I'm doing this afternoon before going to a lecture on campus about healing spaces. I will be recieving extra credit for my socio-cultural foundations class. As per the email sent by Dr. H; there is a 15 point max: 7 for attendance and 7 for writing a paper/essay about it....somehow that just doesn't add up.....no matter how you add those two numbers together.

I was trying to post pictures, however, for some reason blogger doesn't want me to right now. I will try again later.

Peace Out Knitters.

No comments: