Sunday, April 20, 2008

Wrapping it up.

I have two FO's for you today. My Monkey Socks by Cookie A., and the Princess Wrap from Classic Elite Yarns. Both of which are free patterns.
I really like my new socks, but I am a little unhappy about the yarn. As you can see the left sock has way more blue in it, and less pink/red than the right sock. The yarn is Jitterbug, and although it is nice, I probably won't buy it agian because of the poor dye job.

The blocked, finished Princess Wrap. I wan't sure it was going to turn out very well, but I am very happy with it. I think I am going to use it a lot this spring. I have a wooden shawl pin that looks great with it. You can sort of see it in the second pictures.






I still have a sleeve left to knit on the Cinnabar Pullover, but since it's already getting warm here in OK, it may take a while for me to finish it. I will probably cast on for the Holly Jacket this week. I'm really excited about that!


1 comment:

Romi said...

Oooooh. Very pretty!