Monday, March 24, 2008

Proof that I'm still knitting.


This is my Cinnabar Pullover. I have almost attached one sleeve, but I still need to do the seaming on the actual sleeve and that side. Then I need to knit the other sleeve. My knitting time has been dramatically interrupted due to school. I took my master's comprehensive exam last Friday. I'm glad it's over, but I'll still be mostly working on school until May 10th.




I also purchased from yarn from Webs. I got 9 skeins of Queensland Cotolino to knit the Holly Jacket from Interweave Knits Spring 2008. I am really excited to cast on for this!

Most of the knitting I've been able to do lately is on my Monkey Socks. I am almost ready to turn the heel on the second sock. No second sock syndrom here. :) Sorry, no picture though.

No comments: