Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Pictures as promised!

I don't have one of my classes today, so I have a little extra time. I decided to take a few quick pictures of my birthday shrug and Nicole.

So, without further ado......


This is the birthday shurg (that's what I'm calling it now).
















Nicole from the back. (Sorry, I thought I had rotated this picture.)

Nicole from the front. (It closes I promise!)
You can see more pictures of both on my flickr page. http://www.flickr.com/photos/rachel-renee/

3 comments:

Hattie said...

I loooove Nicole, I've been wanting to make that forever. It looks great in that color!

Hattie said...

Totally I think that will be cute, I can't wait to see, it. Maybe it will motivate me to knit one finally lol.

Yes too many colors! I think 50 would be a great color too. There really aren't many colors that wouldn't look good.

Hattie said...

Wow yeah, I've heard of the site actually but never went to it. Great prices! And they have roving!!!