Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Decisions, decisions

I am debating which sweater I should knit...first. The Placed Cable Aran or the Tangled Yoke Cardigan. I was thinking that I wanted to knit the Tangled Yoke Cardigan first, but yarn for the Placed Cable Aran seems a little more affordable. I could use Patons Classic Merino and it would only cost roughly $25, and I could buy it locally which means no shipping charges. I've found a few substitue yarns, and Hattie has suggested some too, but I really like the Placed Cable Aran too!

I really need to finish my WIP's!!!!! I think the fall is starting to get to me, because I'm loosing interest in my summer knits. I have made a lot of progress on Nicole. I need to post pictures of it. I will. I just have to remember. I have to cast on for my second sock! I don't want it to be lonely!

I did some no-brainer knitting this weekend. It's the pattern and yarn I got from my grandmother for my birthday. I actually finished all of the knitting this weekend. Now all I have left to do is sew up the 'sleeves'. It's very bright and fun. I'll (take) and post some pictures soon too! I needed something relaxing and didn't require thinking. I had a crapy week last week, and needed to zone out watching tv for a bit. I did get some homework done in between. :)

Pictures coming soon!

1 comment:

Hattie said...

Yeah I really like color number 14, but it's brighter than what I want. I think I will wait till I can spend a little more and get color 48. You can see it here at webs.

http://yarn.com/webs/0/0/0/0-1001-1294-1323/0/0/1183/

It's like a muted grey green. I really like it.