Friday, January 11, 2008

Knitting while intoxicated....

is not the brightest idea. Now, I'm not talking about drinking. I'm talking about knitting (or trying to knit) a sock after taking sinus medication that makes me drowsy. It's not suppose to, but it always does. I had taken it earlier in the day, and just went to sleep for a few hours. Later that evening I didn't want to sleep, so I did my best to sit up-right on the couch, watch tv, and knit. It was going along fine....I was about half way done with the heel flap (of my second sock), and counted the number of stitches that were on the needle. I was suppose to have 28. I had 25. I left it alone for a while, got out of the sinus med fog, and recounted....still 25.



The sock on the needles to the right is the one that needs work on. I am going to try and figure out where I dropped those 3 stitches, frog, and re-knit. The other pictures are of the completed sock. I love how the colors fad into each other. The yarn is Jojoland Melody. It is a superwash wool that I bought from my LYS. It is just a basic stockinette sock.












YARN
Colinette Jitterbug
Colorway: Dusk, 77.
I love it!!!!

Misti Alpaca Chunky
Colorway: Puprle
I love it too!!
It was a Christmas gift.

Schafar Yarn Esperanza
Coloryway: ? Multicolored
This yarn is AWESOME!
It bought it with a gift certificate.












Sophie Purse I gave to my sister for Christmas. I lined it with a purple and yellow paisly print.








My dad, wear the sock I gave him for Christmas. He got the other one a few days later. :) I used Regina Tweed. They are blue with green, red, and orange specks. I guessed on how long to make the foot, and they fit perfectly. I was so excited. I really likes them too!






No comments: