Monday, March 26, 2007

Rainy day

I'm at work and completely bored. Monday at OCU is pretty slow, and with the rain it even more quiet than normal.

Knitting
This link - UK Hand Knitting - is pretty cool. I found it from the Stitch n Bitch (whose link can be found to the right) web links. There was an article on a BBC website about an 11 year old girl who joined a knitting club and has come to love it. I am young, and therefore get funny stares sometimes when I am knitting. I enjoy it very much. It is not just something that old grannies do! I granny did teach me, but I think she's pretty cool. Several women in my family knit, and I'm trying to get my mom to start knitting more.

Movies
This weekend my boyfriend and I watched some good movies. Friday we watched Babel. It was good, but I was a little let down. I just thought there would be more... Saturday we watched The Prestige which was really good.

1 comment:

Miri Mack said...

Hey Rachel! Thanks for dropping by my blog :-) I wish I could see the pictures you have posted of your FO's.

You're right, knitting isn't just for grannies!